Welcome to MultiVerse, a Survival + Creative server that caters to everyone. We own a VeryGames Minecraft VQS Infinite server, meaning we have unlimited resources for our users to do whatever their hearts desire. What makes us special rather than the hundreds of plugins server owners install these days is our emphasis on community- it's solely driven by our small dedicated fanbase of friends and donors.
We offer a multitude of different ranks, permissions, plugins, and worlds to explore, and treat every user as a personal friend. We make sure everyone is happy, so much to the point where we're directly there for each player the moment a request arises, whether it's simple help, a griefing issue, or just to admire their work. Some of the most important highlights of our server include: AntiGuest & WorldGuard, protecting our creations from unwanted griefing by random strangers, and providing a region protection system for our users; BOSEconomy awards players for playing on our server (earn "Gil" for killing mobs, making high rated creations, or running a player-owned shop!); and MultiVerse (the plugin) & WorldInventories ensure per-world inventories and experiences for all our players, whether they prefer Survival, Creative, Nether, or an older Survival map for our veteran players.
Here is a list of other important plugins we have installed:
PermissionsEX + ChatManager: Supportive Group Manager w/ colors.
UtilityHats*: A selection of around a dozen functional hats to enhance gameplay, whether it's glowstone in dark caves or walking across water with ice.
MobDisguise*: Be any monster in the world you want!
ChestShop: Easily made player-owned shops using BOSEconomy.
CommandBook + xWarp: Essential commands for users and moderators, including /home, /time, /warp, etc.
BasicMinerXP: Earn experience either by killing mobs, or just mine tons of stone/dirt!
EasyEnchant: Enchanting made easier, and adds additional functionality.
PvPTime: PvP is off during the Survival day and on during the night! The best of both worlds I'd say!
DeathTpPlus: Protect your items in a locked chest on death, and then teleport* right back to them!
Lockette + LWC: Two kinds of protections (signs or database) for your doors and chests!
MineBackup + LogBlock: The former runs a backup of all maps/plugins daily to ensure restoration, while the latter watches for minor griefs and rolls them back in realtime.
*For donors only.
There is a lot more to our server than I can write here, and you can only get a feel for it if you come take a look at our website, www.multiversemc.net. If you're looking to just jump in and look around, enter play.multiversemc.net into the server IP box to come look around our newest spawn town, Swamproot. Thanks for reading and I look forward to new community members joining my friend list!
-Swords761, MV Director
1) Griefing- Building and destroying is a privilege, not a right. Griefing is NOT allowed in Survival or Creative, OR the Nether. This is highly punishable and will NOT be tolerated.
2) Chat Usage- Usage of excessive caps, chat spam, or constant swearing is kickable. We do NOT tolerate harassment.
3) Trolling- Trolling, otherwise known as being annoying to players or abusing properties, will result in a ban at a moderator's discretion.
4) Staff- Respect and obey all staff members; failure to do so is YOUR fault, not theirs for being unreasonable. Any concerns on staff abuse can be written by using /modreq.
5) Building- Avoid 1x1 towers and randomly destroying the terrain. If you're building in a town, follow the theme and make your constructions look relatively nice.
6) Hacking- Flymod and other client side mods are prohibited unless you're a moderator.
7) Advertising- Coming on the server to advertise and only advertise will result in an instant ban.
8) Environment- Please replant trees, chop down full trees, and not spam water/lava across the world.
9) Exploiting- Any exploiting (ie. "money farming") will result in a temporary ban and your balance set to 0.
10) Have Fun- Mods and admins are here to help. If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask!